Calling all photogs (professional or otherwise)! The deadline for the SU Abroad Photo Contest is quicky approaching, meaning that it’s Friday at 5:00 pm, and we need more photos! So, if you have studied abroad and have a great shot, please submit to our awesome photo contest. You could win a giftcard to Best Buy, as well as eternal fame and glory.
For Contest Rules, follow the jump.
SU Abroad Photo Contest Rules & Entry Agreement
1. Photos can be of any subject matter andprinted in black and white or color.
2. All submitted phtoos must be printed on photographic stock and should be trimmed to no smaller than 8″ x 10″.
3. All submitted photos MUST be dry mounted on 11″x14″ black matting.
4. Photos must also be submitted on a CD or via email.
5. Original photos may be cropped (maintaining measurements in Rule 2). Only minimal manipulation of ditigal images is acceptable.
6. Students may submit up to 3 pictures maximum (photo compliations are not allowed).
7. Only one student per entry.
8. The student submitting the photo must have taken the photo.
9. The submission must include the following information (please submit both hardocopy with photo and electronically via email):
Please place the information on the back of the matting.
a. Student’s name
b. Student’s mailing address
c. Student’s email
d. Student’s College/University and major/minor (photos will be entered into one of two categories based ont his response. 1) Photography major or minor 2)Non-Photography major or minor)
e. Student’s phone number
f. Place semester student studied abroad with SU.
g. Title of the photography, as well as location of photo
10. By submitting the photo to the SU Abroad Photography Contest you are giving permission for SU Abroad to use the photography (see photo release form.)
11. Submissions not abiding by the above criteria will not be considered.
12. Submissions must be received no later than Friday, January 29, 2010 at 5:00 pm. Any entries that arrive after 5:00 pm on January 29, 2010 will not be eligible for the competition but may still be used by SU Abroad.
If you have questions, please email Wendy Sikorski at email@example.com.
Send entries to:
106 Walnut Place
Syracuse, NY 13244